Brisk Digital Signage Network:
This application requires the following be installed:
- Download Adobe Air Runtime.
GET ADOBE AIR RUNTIME HERE
- Install Brisk Signage Player
GET THE BRISK SIGNAGE PLAYER HERE
- Download Adobe Air. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Install the Brisk Signage Player by clicking the Install Now link.
- A prompt will appear to open or save, select open.
- Follow the prompts to install the signage player.
- After the player has installed a black screen will appear with a white window.
- Select default server and press connect. This step and the following steps may require an active internet connection.
- Sign in with the information provided to you by Brisk Interactive. If you do not have any login information please call 816-547-3411.
- Replace “MyStation” with a unique name. Please start the name with your company and an underscore. Example “CompanyXYZ_Station1”
- Change the first drop down to the name of the campaign provided to you by Brisk Interactive. Change the second drop down to “Ouput”. Click next.
- Select either Test Station Mode or Real station Mode.
Test Station Mode should be selected if the computer will be used for other applications besides the signage player.
Real station Mode should be selected if the computer will run the signage 24/7 and never be used for anything else.
If you require additional assistance or you encounter an error during this process please contact Brisk Interactive through email or call us at 816-547-3411.
Note: Only follow these instructions if the signage player is not displaying the login and connect screen.
- Open the control panel and select Uninstall a Program
- Uninstall Signage Player
- After the Signage Player has been uninstalled go to the start menu and type in %appdata% and hit enter. This will bring you to the computer’s app data storage file.
- Delete the folder named ‘SignagePlayer’. ‘SignagePlayer’ will be followed by a random string of characters.
- Reinstall the player, the player will now let you log in correctly.